Voted “Top 10” by USA Today Readers Choice.. We visit Little Arrow Outdoor Resort in Townsend, TN. It’s easy to see why it’s so popular! An amazing campground that has sites right on the river.
Video is brought to you by Chosen Adventures who document their travels on YouTube. Please visit their channel to see all the places you need to see.
They like to document their adventures whether it’s Hiking to a waterfall, Kayaking or Camping at campground and then sharing the experience with you. They do reviews on Campgrounds, Hiking Trails, products, Camper mods, how to videos and much more.
$68 to $95 depending on site location and season
$165 for glamping site – 2 full hookups to camp with friends – private covered pavilion
Cabins, Tents and even Tipis available for rent
118 Stables Dr. Highway 73, Townsend, TN 37882
Phone: (865) 448-6363
Website: Little Arrow Outdoor Resort
To see more Campgrounds and RV Parks around the country
- 24/7 POINT & FEATHER COFFEE LOUNGE THAT INCLUDES LOCAL COFFEE, MOVIE AND BOOK EXCHANGE, GAMES AND A KID’S PLAYROOM
- QUIET HIKING TRAILS WITH A BEAUTIFUL VIEW OVERLOOKING TOWNSEND AND SEPARATE TRAILS THAT BORDER THE NATIONAL PARK (1-2 MILES IF YOU START FROM TRAIL ENTRANCE). CLICK HERE FOR TRAIL MAP
- ZERO ENTRY POOL WITH GROTTOS, SPLASH PAD AND HOT TUB
- CABANA WITH TVS
- CLUB HOUSE THAT IS AVAILABLE FOR RENT AND INCLUDES A COMMERCIAL GRADE KITCHEN, LOTS OF SEATING, A LARGE TABLE, AND PROJECTOR
- COVERED PAVILION WITH FIREPLACE THAT IS AVAILABLE FOR RENT AND SEATS UP TO 150 PEOPLE
- SPORT COURTS INCLUDING A: BASKETBALL COURT, GAGA BALL PIT, AND A PICKLE-BALL COURT
- DOG PARK
- CAMP STORE
- 24/7 LAUNDRY FACILITY
- TWO LUXURY BATH HOUSES
- CHAT + CHILL COMMUNITY FIRE PIT
- COMMUNITY GARDEN
- FOOD TRUCK AREA
- EMERGENCY PHONE
Glamping with friends
You never know what will happen when you travel. Good Sam TravelAssist offers travel emergency assistance to provide peace of mind when you travel.