If you have a family and love to travel this is a dream fifth-wheel RV that will check all your boxes. So, with a 3 bedroom 2 bath, there’s plenty of room to spread out and everyone will be comfortable. Let’s check out the Keystone Avalanche 390DS – Live large for less fifth wheel.
Luxury Has Met Its Match
What is a Keystone Avalanche 390DS?
This model is a Fifth Wheel providing a rare 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Live large for less. Avalanche luxury fifth-wheel RV models offer spacious living with their full-profile construction, unique wide-body design, high ceilings, and frameless panoramic windows.
Furthermore, Enhanced comfort features, entertainment options, exclusive four-season RV Polar Pack™ climate protection, and one-touch leveling provide total luxury at attainable price points.
How much is a Keystone Avalanche 390DS?
In 2021 this model had a starting price of $64,995 with a multitude of standard options (see below)
How long is a Keystone Avalanche 390DS?
42 Feet 11 Inches
|Length||42 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 4 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
Check out all the specs and details @ Keystone RV
Can you live in this model year-round?
Each model includes an exclusive four-season RV Polar Pack climate protection that will allow you to camp all year long with its heated and enclosed underbelly, two static attic vents, a 35,000 BTU furnace, and more!
For a great list of bunkhouse models for all types of RVs – Check here @ 2 boomersandababy
Keystone Avalanche 390DS – Live large for less
Features may include:
Keystone Avalanche 390DS Exterior
- Road Armor™ shock absorbing hitch pin
- Max Turn Technology™ and Hitch Vision™ w/ LED lighting
- Laminated sidewalls w/ double-welded aluminum construction and double insulated rear-end wall
- Large, tinted safety glass windows (80% tint)
- Painted fiberglass cap w/ patented Key Shield™ protection and LED lighting
- Radius roof w/ 5″ pre-engineered roof trusses and walkable rafters
- 1-piece Alpha Super Flex TPO membrane (18-year limited warranty)
- Exterior ladder
- Summit slide-rooms w/ 6’10” interior height and hydraulic selector valves for slide outs
- Heated and enclosed underbelly w/ 1-piece polypropylene
- Dexter® heavy duty 7,000 lb. axles w/ Nev-R-Adjust brakes
- Road Armor™ Shock Absorbing Suspension
- Heavy duty G-rated Tires (6-year warranty)
- One-touch, 6-point hydraulic level-up system
- Supersize, 6′ 4″ tall, 30″ wide entry door
- SolidStep® by Lippert Components®
- 200 cu. ft. heated basement storage and class “A” style, dual latch “slam” doors
- Back-up and side camera prep
- Battery quick-disconnect
- Easy access water works center – fully enclosed and heated
- Generator prep
- 50 AMP service w/ detachable power cord
- Outside shower w/ hot and cold water
- Carefree power awning w/adjustable arms
Keystone Avalanche 390DS Interior
- Designer floor throughout
- Extra tall, 6’10” main slide height
- Hardwood slide-out fascia w/ wood accent
- Night roller shades
- Designer upholstered window valances
- Stunning solid wood cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and cabinet framing
- Thomas Payne® furniture equipped w/ heat, massage, LED lights, and USB charging in theatre seats
- Crown molding
- 40″ designer fireplace w/ decorative surround
- Solid-surface countertops
- Stainless steel, extra deep sink w/ dual bowls, and a solid surface sink cover
- High-rise, single-lever faucet w/ sprayer
- Amazing Legless Dinette Table w/ storage; and (4) high-back dinette chairs w/ storage
- Pressed countertops
- Translucent glass shower enclosure w/massaging shower head; shower skylight
- Porcelain foot-flush toilet
- Medicine cabinet
- Linen cabinet
- King bed
- Two LED overhead reading lights
- Bedside outlets on both sides of the bed
- Quilted bedspread
- TV hookup in the bedroom
- Modern, nail-head decorative headboard
- (2) 30 lb. propane bottles
Is Keystone a good manufacturer?
Compared to some of the other players, Keystone is a new, up-and-coming manufacturer known for building quality units. f you’re looking for a spacious, fuel-efficient camper with a floor plan that many people rate highly, then a Keystone camper could be the way to go.
Keystone’s Cougar has been the best-selling fifth wheel in its class for two decades. the Cougar comes with class-leading water tank sizes, high ceilings, and residential-sized appliances in most cases.
The Keystone Alpine Fifth Wheel is a top-of-the-line luxury Fifth Wheel that has taken the lifestyle to a whole new level. The Alpine has standard features in a base model whereas other brands only have them in their luxury options.